Family Development Center
NorthRidge Family Development Center
Our mission is to reach and equip families with safe, age-appropriate childcare and education within a warm, Christian environment.
Director: Kim Pyle, email@example.com
Download Child Application Forms HERE
Download Authorization for Emergency Medical Care HERE
Download Child Medical Record, Immunization History & Health Assessment HERE
Download Medical Statement to Request Meal Modification HERE
- Ones: $155/week
- Twos: $155/week
- Threes (once potty-trained): $145/week
- Fours: $145/week
- Fives: $145/week
- Part Day: $20/day
- Part Week (no less than 3 days): $34/day
- After school: $75/week (includes transportation)
- Non-school days (summer): $125/week
- All day: $37/day on first call, space available basis
- After school: $15/day
- Must be pre-registered
Other Pricing Information
- Late pickup fee $1/minute
- $5/week discount per additional full-time child for families needing more than one full-time spot
- If any age group fills up, a waiting list with a first come first served basis will be established.
Hours of Operation
6:30 AM – earliest drop-off time
6:00 PM – latest pick-up time
Teachers will follow two intertwined curriculums
ABC Jesus Loves Me is used for Toddler and Preschool students . EXCEED is an academic curriculum used to supplement for ages 3-5.
Services for Our Families
- Child care for one year olds through school-age children with age-appropriate education.
- After school programs with transportation provided.
- Day-camp type summer program for school-age children.
- Family counseling upon request may be available.
- Each day we will sing, play outside, work on developmental skills and have a lot of fun!
- We have low teacher-student ratios, a warm child-friendly staff, and plenty of space to move around.
- We receive SRS subsidies.
Nutritious snacks, plus breakfast and lunch, will be served daily.